- Technical Producer : Highly skilled in conforming new technologies to a current production workflow. Specialization in live OB systems with use of NDI and Dante as a complement to a standard film/broadcast infrastructure.
- DIT: Fluent in RED (DSMC1/DSMC2) and Blackmagic systems with on set experience. Able to do a light color grading on dailies, and on set data manager with a high focus on consistency and systematization for the post production team.
- SENIOR ENGINEER, OSLOMET, NORWAY — 2004-PRESENT
I’ve worked as a technical producer for the past 16 years at OsloMet, Norway’s second largest university. Our team consists of photographers, directors and technical personell, and our objective is to produce content for online social media marketing, TV documentaries and online training. My job was to push our production line forward by finding and implementing new technologies to our ever evolving workflow. In later years, this has been done by changing our infrastructure to live broadcast, and implementing full NDI and Dante across multiple campuses and studios.
- DIRECTOR / PHOTOGRAPHER, TINY STORIES, NORWAY — 2005-PRESENT
Tiny Stories is my own production company where I’ve produced online content for brands such as VOSS water, Emirates, Dell, HP, Panasonic, SAP and NRK. My title and responsibilities varies between director, photographer, and/or editor depending on the scale of the project.
- DIT, PACKSHOT LAB “OLDEMORS KOKEBOK” — 2019-2019
An 8-part food tv show shot on multiple RED-cameras for Matkanalen/Schibsted Norway. I was responsible for maintaining all RED cameras, offloading files as well as helping the DOP with technical setups.
RED camera systems, NDI, Dante, Blackmagic camera systems, Final Cut Pro, Davinci Resolve, TriCaster, LiveU, Adobe After Effects, Apple Motion, Unreal Engine, macOS SysAdm, Compressor Render Farm, Adobe Lightroom, Ubuntu.